- Accomodation options in Midreshet Ben-Gurion (Hebrew)
- “Isrotel Kedma” in Kibbutz Sede Boqer (English)
- “Mashabim Country Lodging” , 15 min of driving from ZIWR (English)
- “Desert Estate Carmey Avdat”, 10 min of driving from ZIWR (English)
- “Neot Farm”, 10 min of driving from ZIWR (English)
- “Boker Valley Farm”, 8 min of driving from ZIWR (English)
- “Nachal Havarim Ranch”, few min of driving from ZIWR (English)
- “Orlyia Farm”, 5 min of driving from ZIWR (English)
Arriving to ZIWR
By Public Transporation
From Tel Aviv to Beer Sheva
Bus – Express lines to Beer Sheva from Tel-Aviv are
operated by the Metropoline Bus Company.
Busses #370 and #380 depart from Tel Aviv Central Bus station and Tel Aviv 2000 Terminal respectively.
Train – The trains departs from any station in Tel Aviv to Beer Sheva main station. An express train to Beer Sheva would often be significantly faster. The train station is two hundred meters off the Beer Sheva Bus station.
Link to Israel Railways website
From Ben-Airport to Beer Sheva
Train – Catch the train from Ben Gurion Airport and change train to the Ha’Hagana Station, Tel Aviv. Switch that Train to Beer Sheva main train station. The Train departs from Ben-Gurion Airport at every half an hour.
From Jerusalem to Beer Sheva
Bus – Express line to Beer Sheva is operated by the Eged Bus Company. The Bus #470 depats from Jerusalem Central Bus Station every half an hour.
Link to bus #470 timetable
From Beer Sheva to the conference at ZIWR
Bus service from Beer Sheva to Midreshet Ben-Gurion, ZIWR is operated by the METROPOLINE Bus Company. Busses # 60 and # 64 are the most convenient and come up to the main gate of Midreshet Ben-Gurion. Special note, do not get off at Kibbutz Sede Boqer, instead ask to get off at “THE MIDRASHA”. You may also take the # 65 but will then need to get off the bus at the intersection, adding a 12 minutes walk to get to the main gate of the Midrasha.
From the bus stop, walk through the Yellow gates, continuing straight to a “T” junction and turn left into the BIDR, BGU campus. The ZIWR building will be to your left at the second roundabout.
Link to bus #60 timetable (Hebrew)
Link to bus #64 timetable (Hebew)
Link to bus #65 timetable (Hebrew)